Cat Accidentally Parceled To Canada Reunited With Owner
It has been a true Christmas miracle for Baloo, a cute naughty cat, who got parceled to Canada by mistake. The cat has been reunited with owner in
“What, I mailed a cat??”
Jackie Lake resident of Dartmouth was left devastated when she received a call from Purolator about a cat they found in Montreal. She was already petrified over the sudden disappearance of her beloved cat, but never in her dreams, had she thought that the cat would accidentally get parceled to Canada.
Lake was packing some tire rims to ship to a friend in Alberta when Baloo nestled in the box for a nap.
“The cat never made a sound. I’m telling you, he was in stealth mode,”Lake told in an interview.
Fortunately, the one year old cat was discovered by a Purolator employee in Montreal and was taken in by the local SPCA. As per Lake, Baloo was treated “like a royalty” at SPCA and also micro-chipped for free, just in case the cat decides to have another Baby’s Day Out in future.
“You could imagine their surprise when they received the call confirming that their missing cat was alive and well in Montreal”Anita Kapuscinska
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- Maternity Photoshoot Ideas
- Celebrating A Vegan St. Patrick’s Day
- Anna – Everyday Vegans
- PICA During Pregnancy – All You Need to Know
- Zeatballs – Vegan Zucchini “Meatballs”
- You’re cordially invited to the Golden Boob Awards
Reunited With O
Anita Kapuscinska, communications director at SPCA (Montreal), had been coordinating the reunion of Baloo with his family. She strongly recommends double checking all packages before sending them out. Cat loves boxes and we can never be too sure of what these fur balls might be up to. Prevention is certainly better than cure.
Lake and her kids are glad to have Baloo back. Although, it will take a while for her kids to forgive her. As of now, she ‘isn’t allowed anywhere near boxes anymore’.
We are very happy that the story had a happy ending after all.
Latest update: Baloo seems to have overcome the ordeal and is back to his mischievous self. From ripping cat litter bag to playing with little brother, normalcy has finally been restored at the Lake house. Merry Christmas to them in advance. 🙂
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- Virgin Trains UK the First to Offer its Passengers a Full Vegan Menu
- Sensitive Content Alert: Animal Abuse as Dog Tied To A Vehicle And Dragged
- Almond Milk Nog Cake Loaf Recipe
- 3 Best And Easy To Cook Vegan Sweets Recipes
- Foods and Drinks that May Affect Your Breastfeeding Milk Supply
- Christmas Family Vegan Fashion Style