Chocolate Coconut Cookie Balls to Increase Lactation
Increase Lactation While Enjoying Vegan Cookies!
These cookie balls are tried and true delicious and support healthy milk production, these cookie balls are definitely the best thing to have up your new vegan mama sleeve. Increase lactation while satisfying the breastfeeding hunger in the best way. These are also extremely quick to make with no need to get near an oven, and as any new mom knows, ain’t nobody got time for that! Be sure to try our other no bake recipes!
It can be tough without support on your breastfeeding journey, be sure to check out our Facebook Group and chat with other mothers! Vegan Pregnancy and Parenting is the largest network of vegan parents in the world, find your next vegan bff or simply get insight on the issues you need help with!
Chocolate Coconut No-Bake Lactation Cookie Balls
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/3 cup crushed raw almonds
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 2 tbsp brewers yeast
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) of vegan butter
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Coconut flakes to roll cookies in
- Line two baking sheets with wax paper
- In a large bowl combine rolled oats, almonds, ground flax, brewers yeast, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- You will need to melt cocoa, almond milk, and vegan butter together in a saucepan
- Remove pan from heat and add peanut butter and vanilla extract
- Combine dry and liquid ingredients
- Roll into balls and on a separate piece of wax paper or shallow dish roll the cookie ball in the coconut flakes
- Refrigerate until cool/solid
Enjoy your lactation boost!
Tags: breastfeeding, breastfeeding mom survival, increase lactation, increase milk supply, milk production, milk supply, no bake recipe, recipes to increase lactation, vegan breastfeeding recipes, vegan recipes for breastfeeding moms