Deliciously Colorful Mexican Vegan Mango Salsa for Summer
Mango salsa is one of my favorite toppings for the array of fresh, Mexican-inspired food that I always binge-eat during Summers when I’m back home in California. Fresh, colorful, and full of texture, this vegan mango salsa is a perfect addition to any salad, burrito, or even barbecue when you want to add a bit more color to your plate. With only an 8-ingredient list and 2 steps to the process, you can literally toss this recipe together in just a few minutes. If you’re really pressed for time, use a food processor to get all of your ingredients chopped instantly and set the salsa in a bowl over ice while serving if you don’t have the time to refrigerate.
As a perfect balance of sweet and spicy as well as smooth and crunchy, you’ll be making this mango salsa all Summer long. This recipe can also be adjusted to add fewer chill peppers, to make it more kid-friendly if spicy food isn’t your children’s favorite. Do you want to see our recipe for a simple vegan mango salsa that you can prepare in a pinch? Continue below to get in on this Summer essential!
You might also like:
- IN CONVERSATION WITH VEGAN AND CRUELTY-FREE MAKEUP BRAND DISGUISE COSMETICS
- VEGAN DETOX SOUP TO KICKSTART YOUR HEALTHY LIVING ROUTINE
- KNOW MORE ABOUT NATURAL VEGAN-FRIENDLY BABY CARE BRAND: ROOBA
- VEGAN RICE KRISPIES TREATS: A SWEET SURPRISE FOR KIDS
- GOLDEN S’MORES: GRAB LATEST STARBUCKS’ VEGAN COFFEE AT US GROCERY STORES
- STACEY SOLOMON SHARES BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS WITH NEWBORN SON
- NEW STUDY SHOWS LINK BETWEEN PREGNANCY AND MENTAL HEALTH
- MINT AND CHIP- INSPIRED SUMMER POPSICLES FOR VEGAN KIDS
- ECO-FRIENDLY FEMININE CARE BRAND SELENACUP: EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW AND REVIEW
Vegan Mango Salsa
- 2 large ripe mangos, peeled and diced into small cubes
- 2-3 red chili peppers (such as Aji Rojo) seeded with stems removed and finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped into squares
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2-3 green jalapeño peppers, seeded with stems removed and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 8-10 sprigs of cilantro (add more or less to fit your liking)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp Mexican chili powder
- Combine all chopped salsa ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. Add in the fresh lime and salt, adding more, if needed, to adjust to your liking. Optionally, add in Mexican chili powder. Toss well.
- Refrigerate until chilled and serve with your favorite Mexican-inspired dishes such as roasted veggie quesadillas or with a side of crispy tortilla chips. Top with a fresh squeeze of lime or an additional pinch of salt, if needed.
Will you be making this vegan mango salsa at home? What will you try eating it with? Let me know in the comments below.