Easy Peasy Vegan Black Bean Burger Recipe For Weeknight Dinner
Sometimes you just crave a delicious burger, am I right? This easy peasy vegan black bean burger recipe helps you make ridiculously tasty and crazy simple to make burgers. They’re ready in 15-20 minutes, making them the perfect weeknight dinner to throw together. They are actually quite healthy as they’re jam-packed with protein and fresh veggies!
You might also like:
- DELICIOUS PINK SMOOTHIE BOWL
- DELICIOUS AND SAVORY PUERTO RICAN TOSTONES
- MY FAVORITE CRUELTY FREE VEGAN RED LIPSTICKS
- TIPS ON BOOKING YOUR FIRST FAMILY VACATION
Vegan Black Bean Burger Recipe
- 1 15 oz can Black Beans
- 1 8 oz can green peas
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1/4 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tbs Corn Starch mixed with 1 Tablespoon of Water
- 1 tbs Barbecue Sauce
- 1 tbs Sriracha
- In your food processor and add in 1 can of black beans, 1 can of peas, red onion, red bell pepper, and garlic. Pulse the mixture two to four times, until everything is broken down but still chunky.
- Transfer your mixture to a large bowl and add in BBQ sauce, sriracha, chili powder, onion powder, cumin, smoked paprika, and breadcrumbs. Mix it all together.
- In a small bowl, mix together 1 tablespoon of cornstarch with 1 tablespoon of water until dissolved, and then add it to the burger mix, give it one more mix together.
- Using your hands, mold the mixture into six patties and fry in a pan for 2-3 minutes, each side until golden brown.
- Put these patties in a burger bun and top with whatever toppings that you desire.
Did you like this vegan black bean burger recipe? Let me know in the comments below.