EASY VEGAN VANILLA CHIA PUDDING
This vegan pudding is ridiculously easy. Criminal, almost. It only takes just a couple of minutes to put together, plus the time needed to thicken in the fridge. Kids are often more likely to eat this vanilla chia pudding if you throw a few berries on top when it’s done (and berries add loads of antioxidants and fiber), so this extra step of adding some toppings is a perfect way to sneak in some extra nutrients.
NOTE: If you want a thicker pudding, you can add more Chia Seeds. However, we’ve found that the flavor is best with the amount given.
DOWNLOAD THE RAISE VEGAN APPLE APP
- 2 cups nondairy milk, unsweetened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup or agave nectar
- Optional for topping: Fresh berries of your choice
DOWNLOAD THE RAISE VEGAN GOOGLE PLAY APP
- Place all of the ingredients (except the berries) in an airtight container with a tight-fitting lid. Shake very well until your vanilla chia pudding is fully combined.
- Place in the fridge for a few hours, or until thickened. Shake or stir very well and enjoy. If desired, top with fresh berries just before serving.
This vanilla chia pudding will store, refrigerated in an airtight container, for up to a week.
WANT YOUR MAGAZINE IN PRINT? GET IT FOR UNDER $4 A MONTH RAISEVEGAN.STORE
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: