EASY ZUCCHINI AND POTATO BAKE
This is one of those dishes that can be either a side dish or if you’re like me and just want to eat all the carbs all the time, a full meal. It is a really simple dish, and you’ll have everyone raving about your zucchini and potato bake. Packed full of veggies, it’s got everything you could want. Try it as a side dish for a BBQ, or with any dish you make for dinner.
- 2 medium zucchini, quartered and cut into large chunks
- 4 medium potatoes, washed, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and cut into strips
- 2 sliced beets
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped finely
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Salt, pepper, and paprika to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400F
- In a medium baking pan, toss together your zucchini, potatoes, garlic, red bell pepper, breadcrumbs, carrots, tomatoes, beets, and olive oil. Make sure all your veggies are coated in the oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake your zucchini and potato bake for approx 1 hour, mixing occasionally, until your potatoes are tender and have turned slightly brown, but not burned.
- Transfer to a serving dish and watch the faces of delight as you serve your dish.
Tip: You can line your baking dish with aluminum foil to stop the veggies from sticking and to make cleanup easier.
Do you have a favorite potato bake recipe? Let us know in the comments.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: