GLUTEN-FREE BLUEBERRY AND ALMOND GRANOLA BARS
Granola bars are always a good snack, and these blueberry almond granola bars are made with raw almonds, cashews, hemp seeds and blueberries. They also have no refined sugar and are gluten-free. Easy to make, and great in lunch boxes, these bars are a must-try!
- 1 ½ cup raw almond
- ½ cup raw cashews
- ⅓ cup dried blueberries
- ¼ cup salted almond butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
DOWNLOAD THE RAISE VEGAN GOOGLE PLAY APP
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper and preheat your oven to 350F.
2. Place your almonds and cashews on a cookie sheet and toast in the oven for 6-8 minutes, being careful not to burn them. Set aside to cool.
3. Once your nuts are cooled, roughly chop half of the toasted nuts. Place all of your nuts into a large mixing bowl with blueberries and hemp seeds.
4. In a saucepan over a low heat, combine almond butter and maple syrup, stirring frequently. Once they are thoroughly combined, remove from the heat and add in your vanilla extract and a pinch of salt. Stir to combine.
DOWNLOAD THE RAISE VEGAN APPLE APP
5. Pour your almond butter and maple syrup over your nuts and fold to combine. Ensure your nut mixture is evenly coated.
6. Transfer your granola bars mixture to the lined baking dish and using a piece of parchment paper or plastic wrap, press down until it is completely packed down. Don’t forget to pack down the corners too.
7. Place your baking dish into the fridge and allow to set overnight before cutting into bars.
7. Once they have fully set overnight, remove from the dish and cut into bars.
These granola bars can be stored in the fridge for up to a week.
WANT YOUR MAGAZINE IN PRINT? GET IT FOR UNDER $4 A MONTH RAISEVEGAN.STORE
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: