VEGAN LINGUINE WITH WILD MUSHROOMS
Pasta will always be my first love. Actually no, scratch that. Carbs will always be my first love. This quick and easy recipe for vegan linguine will knock your socks off. It’s so creamy and delicious, you’ll want to keep eating it for every meal.
DOWNLOAD THE RAISE VEGAN GOOGLE PLAY APP
- 1 lb linguine
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 10 oz mushrooms of your choice
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped finely
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- 1 thinly sliced onion
DOWNLOAD THE RAISE VEGAN APPLE APP
- Cook your vegan linguine as directed on the package. When your pasta is cooked, save ¾ cups of the water. Drain the rest of your linguine and return it to the pot.
- In a medium skillet over a medium-high heat, heat the oil. Add the onions, spinach, and mushrooms and cook until the mushrooms become tender and the spinach wilts.
- Transfer your cooked spinach, mushrooms, and onions into the pot with your cooked and drained linguine and add in the nutritional yeast, reserved cooking water from your pasta, and a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir until your vegan linguine is fully coated in the sauce. Serve in bowls and garnish with some vegan parmesan cheese.
WANT YOUR MAGAZINE IN PRINT? GET IT FOR UNDER $4 A MONTH RAISEVEGAN.STORE
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: