One Of The Easiest Vegan Snacks To Cook- Tofu Fritters
Whether it is a cold winter night or pouring down heavily outside, a bowl of just prepared soup and fresh hot snacks is a combination no one can say no to. It’s comfy, cozy and delicious. And what more could you ask for when the cooking is less time consuming while the taste meter stays high. Today’s vegan snacks– Tofu Fritters are my favorite Go-to comfort food that recreates the chicken nugget kind of taste as well as texture.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- A Dozen Healthy (and Easy) Snacks Your Kids Won’t Hate
- Beyond Sushi, Known For Its Vegan Sushi Rolls, Expanding to the West Coast
- How To Stay Vegan And Not Starve On An Airplane!
- Wondering Are Hot Cheetos Vegan? Find Out Here
SIGN UP TO THE EXCLUSIVE GROUP WITH REGISTERED DIETITIANS JUST ASK THE DIETITIAN
Easy To Cook Vegan Snacks- Tofu Fritters
- Tofu cubes (1 inch): One cup
- Corn starch: 1 Tablespoon
- Non Dairy Yogurt: 2 Tablespoon
- Ginger paste: 1/2 Tablespoon
- Salt: As per taste (I prefer 1 teaspoon)
- Gram Flour: One cup
- Water as needed
- Salt: 1/4 tablespoon
- Baking Soda: one pinch
- Vegetable oil: one cup
Vegan Snacks recipe continues below.
WANT YOUR MAGAZINE IN PRINT? GET IT FOR UNDER $4 A MONTH RAISEVEGAN
- Take a bowl and add non dairy yogurt, corn starch, ginger paste and salt to it. Mix well and add a little water to obtain a smooth consistency. Marinate tofu cubes by coating this mix all over them.
- Prepare a thick pasty batter by combining gram flour, water, salt and baking soda in a separate bowl.
- Take a wok and heat oil in it. When the oil is heated enough, dip the marinated tofu pieces in batter and drop them into the wok slowly. Fry till golden brown on both sides.
- Wipe off the excess oil by spreading tofu fritters on a paper napkin. Delicious Tofu Fritters are ready. Serve with tomato ketchup.
Did you like our Vegan Snacks recipe? Comment below.
Get Raise Vegan Magazine for $29.40 for Six Months!
Get Six Issues of Raise Vegan Magazine for $29.40
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: