One Pot Vegan Spaghetti Supreme Dinner
What could be better than spaghetti? A fantastic one-pot vegan spaghetti of course!
Working life, parenting life – trying to survive when they have driven you up the walls and back down again some days is an Olympic sport in itself. The last thing you want to do is cook a large family-style dinner, and then of course. Clean the entire thing up afterward. This one pot vegan spaghetti dish is perfect, not just for cleanups, but for your sanity also.
One Pot Spaghetti Supreme
Serves 6 (or maybe 4 very hungry people)
- 1 Bag Gardein ground beef crumbles
- 2.5 Cups of mixed veggies. If you’re not bothered chopping, go for the frozen bag.
- 3 Cups of stock
- 2 Cups water
- One 6-ounce tin of tomato paste
- Seasoning – salt, pepper, a teaspoon of parsley
- 8 Ounces of Spaghetti
- 1 Cup of Vegan Parmesan Cheese
- In a large pan over medium heat, cook Gardein crumbles for a few (3-4) mins, add the frozen vegetables and cover for 3 mins.
- Stir in broth, water, tomato paste, and seasoning. Bring to a boil.
- Add spaghetti a little at a time, stirring constantly. Return to boiling, then reduce heat. Boil gently, uncovered, for 14 to 17 minutes, stirring regularly, or until spaghetti is tender.
- Remove from the heat and transfer to a serving dish. Top with vegan Parmesan and serve.
Have you made this one-pot vegan spaghetti dish? Let us know in the comments below!
Don’t forget to subscribe to Raise Vegan magazine for more great recipes.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: