Peanut Butter And Pumpkin Soup
It’s nearly pumpkin season and you know what that means? Finding recipes for all those pumpkins you’re going to buy! Here’s my favorite peanut butter and pumpkin soup recipe.
This simple soup is warming and delicious for those chilly fall nights that are (apparently) coming soon. It’s also really quick to make too!
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 3 1/2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 2 tbsp Sriracha
- Lime, cilantro, and coconut milk to garnish (optional)
- Heat a large pot over a medium high heat. Add in the Thai red curry paste and whisk continuously as it’s heating up. After about a minute or so, the paste will begin to stick to the bottom of the pot.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients, and stir well to combine the curry paste with your pumpkin soup. Cover and cook over a medium heat until it’s completely heated through.
- When it’s completely cooked remove from the heat and serve in soup bowls. Garnish with cilantro, lime, coconut milk, or simply enjoy it as it.
This 10-minute peanut butter and pumpkin soup recipe is so easy to make, yet the results are so good.