Peanut Butter Pumpkin Dog Treats Recipe
Image via Annette Shaff/Shutterstock.com
I’m obsessed with my pooch as I’m sure you are with yours too. I love that when I offer him a treat he stands up on his hind legs and twirls. It’s also very important to me that he eat a healthy vegan diet. So I like to show Benji some vegan love by making him these yummy vegan peanut butter pumpkin dog treats.
DOWNLOAD THE RAISE VEGAN APPLE APP
- 1 cup oats, plus more if needed- see instructions
- 1/3 cup pumpkin pureé (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
DOWNLOAD THE RAISE VEGAN GOOGLE PLAY APP
Instructions for your peanut butter pumpkin dog treats
- Preheat the oven to 300F (150C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the oats to a food processor and grind until they reach a fine powder. Add in the peanut butter and pumpkin and blend until you have a sticky dough.
- Remove from the processor and roll out on a lightly floured surface.
- Cut out cookies using a small cookie cutter of any shape, or alternatively just cut into squares with a knife.
- Lay the biscuits on the baking sheet and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until the treats are dry and hard.
- Let your peanut butter pumpkin dog treats cool before giving to your pup.
WANT YOUR MAGAZINE IN PRINT? GET IT FOR UNDER $4 A MONTH RAISEVEGAN
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: