Refreshing Strawberry Banana Peanut Butter Vegan Smoothie
This strawberry banana peanut butter vegan smoothie is easy to make, with only four ingredients, not only is it healthy and full of protein, but it’s also vegan and gluten-free. Best of all, it’s pink! It makes a great breakfast smoothie or even a post valentines workout snack (insert winky-face emoji here).
You might also like:
- Strawberry Coconut Vegan Ice Cream
- Icy Blue Spirulina Chia Vegan Smoothie
- Strawberry Beet Whole Wheat Pancakes
- Mom brain or Momnesia
Strawberry Banana Peanut Butter Vegan Smoothie
Makes two smoothies
- Three frozen bananas
- 1 cup unsweetened cashew milk
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- Add all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Use a spatchula to scrape down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Pour into two glasses and enjoy!
Did you like this vegan smoothie recipe? Let me know in the comments below.