Refreshing Winter Brussels Sprout Salad
It’s January, or Veganuary as we proudly call it over here, and it’s time to buckle up and tackle those New Years resolutions head-on. Here is a delicious and healthy raw vegan Brussels Sprout winter salad that is sure to tantalize your taste buds.
You might also like:
- CREAMY GREEN DRESSING FOR A HEALTHY START TO 2019
- CHECK OUT THIS VEGAN CELEBRITIES LIST AND WHAT URGED THEM TOWARDS VEGANISM
- Vegan Food Delivery On The Golf Course By Drone?
- Delicious and Easy Broccoli Tater Tots Recipe
Winter Brussels Sprout Salad
- 5 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 c. freshly chopped parsley
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 lb. Brussels sprouts, shredded
- 1/2 c. chopped almonds
- 1/2 c. dried cranberries
- 1/2 c. pomegranate seeds
- Whisk olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, salt, and pepper in a bowl until combined.
- Add the shredded Brussels sprouts and toss until thoroughly coated with dressing.
- Let it sit for at least 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Fold in almonds, cranberries, and pomegranate seeds.
So simple! Enjoy 🙂
Pick up six issues of Raise Vegan Magazine for only $29.40!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: