ZUCCHINI AND BANANA MINI MUFFINS
These zucchini and banana mini muffins are so scrumptious and are the perfect little lunchbox fillers. Great way to sneak some extra veggies into your picky eaters, because after all, have you ever known a kid to turn down a muffin?
- 1.5 cups wholemeal spelt flour
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup grated zucchini
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1-2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of pink salt
- Handful of currants
- 1 tsp baking powder
1. In a large mixing bowl, mash bananas and stir through melted coconut oil, coconut sugar and vanilla until fully combined.
2. Mix in your dry ingredients and stir continuously. When your mini muffins mi is full combined, pour into a mini muffins tray lined with cases.
3. Bake your muffins for approx 14-16 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through. Transfer to a wire rack to cool before serving.
4. Serve and watch them disappear quicker than you can say ‘mini muffins’!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: