Quick And Delicious Vegan Pad Thai Recipe
Vegan Pad Thai
Vegan Pad Thai Ingredients:
- ¼ cup EACH: tamari, fresh lime juice, and sunflower oil (or other neutral-flavored oil)
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons organic sugar or coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons EACH: maple syrup and basic hot sauce (cayenne or Tabasco)
- 4 large cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¾ cup sliced scallions (about 8 scallions, trimmed)
- ½ – ¾ cup chopped cilantro
- ½ cup crushed peanuts
- 1-2 cups bean sprouts
- 6 lime wedges
- Prepare the pad thai noodles according to the directions on the package. Be sure not to overcook—you want al dente noodles.
- In a large bowl, place all of the sauce ingredients. Stir well until thoroughly combined. Add the veggies and stir again.
- Drain the noodles and add them to the big bowl. Stir gently, just until the noodles are evenly coated with sauce. Place in bowls and serve topped with the bean sprouts and peanuts.
- Garnish with lime wedges and enjoy.
A Note From The Staff At ‘Vegan Pregnancy and Parenting’
Happy Vegan Eating! Do not forget to check us out on the Main Facebook Group, where we discuss kids, pregnancy, nutrition and veganism in general. There are over thirty thousand vegan parents in our, all of them raising little vegans.
There is also a Vegan Eats For Smaller Feet, where parents get together, share recipes, swap disaster stories, and generally learn the best ways to hide the broccoli in the food for kids. So it’s worth checking out, and know that even though your kids are vegan, it doesn’t mean they’re going to suddenly love those Brussel sprouts and carrot soup.
If Facebook isn’t your go-to social media, we can usually be found liking far too many amazing dishes on Instagram. If you’re raising a vegan family, be sure to tag us on there for a chance for your vegan family to be featured, or amazing vegan dishes to appear on our main page!
Lastly, don’t forget to have a quick peek on Pinterest, where we pin all these amazing recipes and vegan-friendly ideas. We receive over 250,000 weekly viewers on Pinterest, so we must be doing something right.
Happy Veganing, everyone! We are very happy that you have found us, and you’re raising little vegans. The world needs more people like you.
Raise humanity. Raise vegan!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
Tags: asian food, easy vegan meals, easy vegetarian meals, Pad Thai, Recipes, vegan pad thai