Chocolate Fudge Bliss Balls
Chocolate + fudge = bliss.
Yep. Bliss. These chocolate fudge bliss balls of goodness are a delicious little morsel (add peppermint or orange essential oil for extra yum! *Make sure you’re using a pure, food grade essential oil!) Simple and quick to make.
- 1 cup sunflower seed & pepita meal (whiz 3/4 cup sunflower seeds & 1/4 cup pepitas in bullet/processor)
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 8 dates (6 for blender and 2 chopped into little pieces for extra chew – mix through batter at the end)
- 1 tspn vanilla
- 1/2 cup black beans (organic/bpa free/rinsed)
- 2 Tbsp real maple syrup1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 drops orange essential oil (I use DoTerra)
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- Whiz all ingredients in a food processor till desired consistency and shape into balls.
- Freeze for 15-20 mins then eat/refrigerate.
** If the mixture is too dry – add a little more coconut oil, if too wet, a little more meal or cacao.
A Note From The Staff At ‘Vegan Pregnancy and Parenting’
Happy Vegan Eating! Do not forget to check us out on the Main Facebook Group, where we discuss kids, pregnancy, nutrition and veganism in general. There are over thirty thousand vegan parents in our, all of them raising little vegans.
There is also a Vegan Eats For Smaller Feet, where parents get together, share recipes, swap disaster stories, and generally learn the best ways to hide the broccoli in the food for kids. So it’s worth checking out, and know that even though your kids are vegan, it doesn’t mean they’re going to suddenly love those brussel sprouts and carrot soup.
If Facebook isn’t your go to social media, we can usually be found liking far too many amazing dishes on Instagram. If you’re raising a vegan family, be sure to tag us on there for a chance for your vegan family to be featured, or amazing vegan dishes to appear on our main page!
Lastly, don’t forget to have a quick peek on Pinterest, where we pin all these amazing recipes and vegan friendly ideas. We receive over 250,000 weekly viewers on Pinterest, so we must be doing something right.
Happy Veganing, everyone! We are very happy that you have found us, and you’re raising little vegans. The world needs more people like you.
Raise humanity. Raise vegan!
Tags: dairy free chocolate, dessert, kid friendly dishes, vegan dessert, vegan fudge recipe