Delicious Vegan Apple Cider Donuts Recipe
There’s nothing like the aroma of warm, fresh baked apple cider donuts. It makes me want to curl up in front of the fire with a blanket and nap for days. These vegan apple cider donuts are a perfect fresh baked treat to enjoy this fall! As well as being vegan, these donuts are also dairy and gluten free.
Makes 6 Donuts
- 1 cup gluten free flour blend
- 1/2 cup organic brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup vegan buttery spread melted
- 2 Tablespoons cinnamon sugar (for coating)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a donut pan.
- Place the flour, brown sugar, salt, baking powder, and spices in a bowl and whisk together.
- Add the apple cider vinegar, vanilla extract, applesauce, and melted vegan buttery spread and stir well.
- Spoon the mixture into the donut pan, and smooth out with the back of the spoon.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Let cool in the pan for about 5 minutes, then overturn the pan to remove donuts.
- Dip warm donuts into the cinnamon sugar to coat.
Let us know in the comments if you made these vegan apple cider donuts and how delicious you thought they were!
SIGN UP TO THE EXCLUSIVE GROUP WITH REGISTERED DIETITIANS JUST ASK THE DIETITIAN
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: