EASY FOUR-INGREDIENT NON-DAIRY BLUEBERRY ICE CREAM
Need a sweet, healthy, easy-to-make snack for you and the kids this summer?
This recipe will peak your antioxidants, and your interest. Plus, it’s so healthy and delicious, you can eat it for breakfast — and don’t worry, you won’t taste the avocado.
Four-Ingredient Homemade Blueberry Ice Cream
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 medium avocado
- 1/2 cup plant yogurt
- 1/8 cup maple syrup (Or Monk Fruit Syrup for Keto)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (optional for brighter flavor)
- 1 teaspoon baobab powder (optional for immunity)
Useful equipment & supplies
- Blend up all ice cream ingredients. Pour into a lined 4×9 inch loaf pan. Freeze for at least two hours.
- Then, break up the frozen mixture with a fork and re-blend it until it’s creamy (before scooping it into cones).
- Keep the remainder in the freezer until ready to be re-blended and scooped.
Tags: Blog, Blueberry, Dee, Green Smoothie Gourmet, ice cream, plant based, Recipe, vegan