Fall Vegan Pumpkin Hummus Recipe
Two words that make my mouth water, pumpkin and hummus. This pumpkin hummus is the perfect fall snack.
It’s super delicious and nutritious because it’s packed with protein, and ridiculously easy to make!
Ingredients for the pumpkin hummus:
- 2 cups canned chickpeas, drained
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 large clove of garlic
- 1 tbs tahini
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes (optional, if you like a little kick to your hummus)
- 1 handful fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Crackers or veggie sticks
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Top with fresh parsley, sesame seeds, red pepper flakes, and olive oil and serve with sesame crackers or veggie sticks!
Store in an airtight container in the fridge and it will stay fresh for about 3-5 days.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: