Fast and Easy Pasta Recipe!
One Of Our Favorite Easy Pasta Recipe Go-To’s
Myself and my family are crazy about pasta and avocados. That’s how I developed this delicious fast, green and easy pasta recipe!
This will make around 3 – 4 easy pasta recipe portions, just depend on how hungry you are, I guess. For my family, it’s 3 portions. Hey, what can I say, we just love our food.
- 250g brown rice pasta
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 big garlic cloves
- 2 tbs lime juice
- hand full fresh basil and a bit more for garnish
- a bunch of asparaguses
- 2 cups of chopped tomatoes or baby tomatoes
- a handful of hemp hearts
- garlic powder
- First, read the instructions on how to cook pasta of your choice.
- While pasta is cooking prepare avocado cream. Blend together avocados, crushed garlic, lime juice, basil, a pinch of salt (I use pink salt) and a pinch of black pepper until nice and smooth. Done!
- When pasta is cooked drain it and mix in all avocado cream.
- Serve with steamed asparagus, fresh tomatoes, fresh basil and a sprinkle of hemp seeds. I also like to add some extra garlic powder for more flavor! And that is it, my quick and simple green gluten-free pasta recipe.
I really hope you and your family will enjoy this simple yet very yummy dish. If you have an easy pasta recipe, drop us a note in the comments and where to find it.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: