Impress Your Valentine with This Three Course Vegan Dinner
Whether you want to do something nice for your significant other this Valentine’s Day or if you want to treat yourself and a friend, we have the perfect
Get Raise Vegan Magazine for $29.40 for Six Months!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- Three Unconventional Ways to Celebrate Valentine’s Day This Year
- Give Your Love a Good Poke with This Hawaiian Poke Bowl
- Check for These Ten Symptoms Indicating You Might Be Pregnant
- Try This Pink Valentine’s Day Vegan Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Valentine’s Day Three Course Vegan Dinner
Appetizer: Light and Colorful Salad
- romaine lettuce
- iceberg lettuce
- 2 cups chopped tomato
- 1 cup red bell pepper
- 1 cup green bell pepper
- ¼ cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup green olives
- vegan croutons (store bought or made at home)
- vegan salad dressing of choice
- Add all ingredients in a large salad bowl except the last two and mix well.
- When serving, top with croutons and a dressing of your choice. You may also serve with a side of warmed vegan bread.
Main Course: Lemon Pepper Zucchini Noodle “Spaghetti”
- 2 large zucchini (or pre-spiralized zucchini noodles)
- 1 ½ cup cherry tomato
- vegan butter
- Violife “vegan mozzarella for pizza”
- 4 cloves garlic
- lemon juice
- olive oil
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- If you have a vegetable spiralizer, spiralize two zucchini. If you do not, use pre-spiralized zucchini.
- In a pan with a tablespoon of vegan butter, begin to season the pan by cooking freshly chopped garlic.
- Once the garlic begins to get color, add in the zucchini noodles to sauté on medium heat.
- Season the noodles with lemon juice, sea salt, and pepper while cooking.
- Add halved cherry tomatoes to the noodles.
- Add a generous amount of vegan mozzarella and cover the pan with a lid to sit off heat until cheese has melted. Serve immediately and top with freshly cracked black pepper and more lemon juice.
Dessert: Avocado Chocolate Mousse
- 1 large ripe avocado
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 3 tbsp raw sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- vegan whipped cream
- 2 fresh cherries
- Mix all ingredients except the last three in a high-speed blender.
- Separate into two small bowls and top with whipped cream, shredded coconut, and cherry before serving.
What will you be making for dinner this Valentine’s Day? Will it be this
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
Tags: avocado mousse, chocolate mousse, vegan recipes, zoodles, zucchini noodles