Irresistible baked spicy tortilla chips recipe
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Carbs are life. Chips and hummus have become my staple snack and I recently noticed the amount of salt in the store-bought chips. It is so they have a longer shelf life but personally, I don’t like too much salt or refined sugars in my diet, so I decided to make my own. Here is my baked spicy tortilla chips recipe.
- 1 pack corn tortillas
- Spray oil (I use coconut oil)
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp cumin
DOWNLOAD THE RAISE VEGAN APPLE APP
Method for your spicy tortilla chips
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
3. In a small bowl, mix together all your spices. Spray your spicy tortilla chips with the spray oil and sprinkle the spices over your chips evenly.
DOWNLOAD THE RAISE VEGAN GOOGLE PLAY APP
4. Put your chips in the oven for 7-8 minutes, remove from the oven and flip, then put back in for another 7-8 minutes. Your chips should be crispy when you take them out of the oven.
5. Serve your chips with salsa, guacamole, hummus, or dip of your choice.
These baked spicy tortilla chips are the perfect addition to any party and will have your guests raving about how good they are. If you can’t decide what kind of dip to have them with, try this super tasty vegan queso dip.
WANT YOUR MAGAZINE IN PRINT? GET IT FOR UNDER $4 A MONTH RAISEVEGAN.STORE