Peanut Butter Cups
These peanut butter cups are dangerously addictive. Raw, full of healthy ingredients, simple and quick to prep and even quicker to devour. When i make these, I normally have to wait until everyone is out, or they are nearly all gone before I’ve even finished making them. They are THAT addictive!!
- 7 Tbsp cacao powder (organic)
- 7 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1.5 Tbsp sweetener – coconut flower nectar OR maple syrup are my favourite
- 1-2 tsp vanilla essence
- Organic peanut butter (softened)
- Mix all chocolate ingredients together well.
- Pour a little (approx. 5mm) into a silicone muffin tray (or paper muffin cups)
- Freeze for 5-10 mins
- Remove from freezer and add approx 1 dessert spoon of peanut butter.
- Top with remaining chocolate. Freeze till chocolate hardens.
A Note From The Staff At ‘Vegan Pregnancy and Parenting’
Happy Vegan Eating! Do not forget to check us out on the Main Facebook Group, where we discuss kids, pregnancy, nutrition and veganism in general. There are over thirty thousand vegan parents in our, all of them raising little vegans.
There is also a Vegan Eats For Smaller Feet, where parents get together, share recipes, swap disaster stories, and generally learn the best ways to hide the broccoli in the food for kids. So it’s worth checking out, and know that even though your kids are vegan, it doesn’t mean they’re going to suddenly love those brussel sprouts and carrot soup.
If Facebook isn’t your go to social media, we can usually be found liking far too many amazing dishes on Instagram. If you’re raising a vegan family, be sure to tag us on there for a chance for your vegan family to be featured, or amazing vegan dishes to appear on our main page!
Lastly, don’t forget to have a quick peek on Pinterest, where we pin all these amazing recipes and vegan friendly ideas. We receive over 250,000 weekly viewers on Pinterest, so we must be doing something right.
Happy Veganing, everyone! We are very happy that you have found us, and you’re raising little vegans. The world needs more people like you.
Raise humanity. Raise vegan!