The Humble Vegan Burger Never Tasted So Good! Your Recipe For Life.
The Humble Vegan Burger
The vegan burger, it’s about as far as the imagination stretches when you’re going to someones home, and they ask what you want to eat. Personally, I’m so tired of burgers, that I don’t really eat them anymore, at home that is! It’s all I can get going to a regular restaurant. Yet, my mind has been totally changed, and this recipe, we’ve made three times in the last two weeks already!
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 regular can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed
- 1/2 an onion diced finely.
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs, divided
- Topping – your decision, I’m a fan of vegan mayo and onion.
- Add everything together in a blender, and blend for a good sixty seconds.
- Cool everything together in a large bowl in the fridge for 30 mins.
- Combine the remaining breadcrumbs into the mixture and stir
- Shape into burgers
- Pan fry on both side for 4 mins each.
Don’t forget to check out Raise Vegan magazine for more great recipes and to keep up with all the latest in everything pregnancy, parenting, and vegan news related.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: