Tofu Breakfast Burrito
I love a good burrito, all of my favorite flavors wrapped up in an easy to eat blanket of bread. They’re super simple to make and are great for grabbing and eating on the go.
- One 8-inch flour tortilla
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1/4 green pepper, diced
- 1 small carrot, diced
- 5 cherry tomatoes, quartered lengthwise
- 3 ounces medium firm tofu, crumbled
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 scallions, chopped
Tofu Breakfast Burrito Magic!
- Place a medium pan over medium-high heat. Warm the tortilla in the pan for 30 seconds, then set it aside.
- Add the oil to the pan, then add the onion, green pepper, carrot
,and cherry tomatoes and sauté for 5 minutes, or until the veggies are soft and start to brown.
- Add the tofu and garlic and warm through for about 2 minutes.
- Season generously with sea salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Pour the tofu scramble into the middle of the tortilla, sprinkle with scallions and roll into a burrito.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: