Try Bratapfel Vegan Dessert This Christmas
Bratapfel Vegan Dessert
- 8 large apples.
- 4 cups of vegan sugar
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- Dash of nutmeg
- Dash of fine sea salt
- 3 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons of cornstarch
- Core, peel and slice your apples.
- In a large bowl, combine all the rest of your ingredients and mix well.
- Throw in the apple slices and toss around to cover well each slice.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Arrange your apple slices in a baking dish and cover
- Bake for 35-40 mins
- Uncover and bake for an additional 5 mins.
- Serve and enjoy with your favorite ice-cream!
Have you ever tried bratapfel vegan dessert before? Let us know in the comments.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: