Vegan Peanut Butter Chickpea Cookie Pie
Looking for a delicious kid-approved vegan dessert? Look no further because this vegan peanut butter chickpea cookie pie is everything you could ever dream of.
DOWNLOAD THE RAISE VEGAN APPLE APP
- ½ cup flour
- 1 cup drained cooked chickpeas
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Add all of your ingredients (except the chocolate chips) to a food processor. Process for about 30 seconds, scrape down the sides, and process again. Continue this until your mixture is smooth.
3. Taste and adjust sweetness if needed. If your mixture is too stiff, you can add in a tbsp of non-dairy milk.
DOWNLOAD THE RAISE VEGAN GOOGLE PLAY APP
4. Fold your chocolate chips into your cookie pie batter.
5. Grease or line a baking dish. Transfer your batter to the dish and spread it out evenly. Using a few more chocolate chips, sprinkle them over the top of your cookie.
6. Bake for approx 24-26 minutes, or until the center of your cookie looks set. Remove from the oven and coon in the baking dish for about 10 minutes.
7. Slice and serve your cookie pie while still warm with vegan ice cream, coconut whipped cream, melted chocolate or caramel syrup.
WANT YOUR MAGAZINE IN PRINT? GET IT FOR UNDER $4 A MONTH RAISEVEGAN
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: