Vegan Spaghetti and Meatballs Recipe For A Taste Explosion!
Vegan Spaghetti and Meatballs (makes 4 servings)
- 8 -10 oz of dry spaghetti, cooked
- 1 – 25 oz jar spaghetti sauce
- Nutritional yeast and/or vegan cheese shreds (optional)
For Vegan Meatballs:
- 1 Tbsp olive oil or water, plus more for cooking
- 1 1/2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 2 Tbsp vital wheat gluten (optional)
- Cook onion, mushrooms and garlic on medium in a skillet with olive oil or water until softened. Add to a food processor.
- Meanwhile, cook brown rice and add to processor. Add remaining ingredients to the processor and pulse until well combined.
- Dump out and form into meatballs. Heat skillet with a little bit more oil or water and brown the meatballs.
- On top of the cooked spaghetti, add your spaghetti sauce, and then top off with the meatballs, and then you have it. The best tasting vegan spaghetti and meatballs!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: