Vegan Spinach and Artichoke Quiche Recipe You Need To Try
This tasty vegan spinach and artichoke quiche is a delightful spin on the popular dip will have everyone raving about it at brunch. Perfect for those weekend mornings when you want to go all out with your meals and treat yourself. It’s simple to make but the results are delicious and you will soon have everyone asking for your recipe.
WANT YOUR MAGAZINE IN PRINT? GET IT FOR UNDER $4 A MONTH RAISEVEGAN.STORE
- 1 Package ready to roll pie crust
- Oil spray
- 14 oz soft tofu
- 14 oz can artichokes, drained and chopped
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- ½ large onion, diced
- ½ tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp dried basil
- ½ tsp turmeric
- Salt and pepper to taste
Method for your vegan spinach and artichoke quiche
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Spray a pie dish with oil and line with pie crust. Blind bake it for approx 10 minutes, checking to make sure no parts are rising or bubbling. Break any bubbles as they appear, this will help your vegan spinach and artichoke quiche be more even.
- While your pie crust is baking, heat oil in a pan. Add onion and garlic and cook until it turns translucent. Add spinach and cook for a further 3-4 minutes, or until spinach has wilted.
- In a food processor, add the tofu, nutritional yeast, spices and lemon juice. Process until it forms a smooth mixture.
- Add in the artichokes and onions to the food processor and pulse until it is mixed fully. Pour your mixture into your pie crust and bake for 40-45 minutes.
Have you made this vegan spinach and artichoke quiche? Let us know in the comments.
DOWNLOAD THE RAISE VEGAN APPLE APP
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: