Vegan Stew That You Sure Will Love
If you were a fan of the popular winter dish, beef stew and have been craving for it lately, here’s the vegan version of it. This Vegan Stew is a delicious complete meal. Devour!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- What Is the Latest Vegan Leather Craze? Why should you Go For it?
- Formerly Vegan, Actress Eliza Dushku Opts For Secret Settlement
- Mouthwatering Vegan Banana Chocolate Chip Waffles
- Vegans and Drinking- Uncovering the Vegan Wine Saga
- Vanessa Hudgens takes on the ‘Hot Ones’ Vegan Chicken Wings Challenge
Ingredients for Vegan Stew
- Soybean chunks (or vegetable protein granules): 2 cups
- Finely chopped onion: 1 cup
- Crushed garlic cloves: 4
- soy sauce: 2 tablespoon
- Peeled carrots cut into pieces: 2 cups
- Red Vegan Wine: 3/4 cup
- Peeled potato cut into pieces: 1 cup
- Rice flour: 1.5 tablespoon
- Vegetable broth: 4 cups
- Tomato (blended): 2.5 tablespoon
- Bay leaves: one big leaf
- Salt: as per taste
- Corns (frozen): 1 cup
- Pepper powder: 1/2 tablespoon
- Process soybean chunks by boiling them in water and draining excess liquid, so your vegan stew isn’t too watery.
- Heat vegetable oil in a wok. Add onion, garlic, and potato to it. Saute for a while. Transfer the entire contents to a large pot with some water and add frozen corn and carrots to it.
- Cook for 10 minutes at medium-high flame until the liquid becomes a bit thick. Next, add rice flour to it while stirring continuously. Do not let it form clunks in the water.
- Add Vegan red wine and bay leaf; cook for another 5 minutes. Now add the processed soybean chunks prepared in step one.
- Pour in vegetable broth and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover the pot with a tight fitting lid and let it cook for at least twenty minutes. When the liquid turns vicious, your stew is ready.
Remove from heat and serve fresh. Garnish with finely chopped cilantro leaves.
Did you like this Vegan Stew recipe? Let us know in the comments below.
And, if you’re still wondering what kind of Christmas gifts to get this year. Pick up six issues of Raise Vegan Magazine for only $29.40!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- Find Out What Forms of Birth Control are Safe to Use While Breastfeeding
- Predicted Top 25 Baby Girl Names 2019
- Vegans, Vegetarianism and Beer- All Your Doubts Answered Here
- Vegan Jerky is Going to be HUGE in 2019
- Why Are Christmas Gifts So Expensive? This Single Mom Has Had Enough
- What is Parallel Parenting, and Why It Could Work for You