Whole Wheat Mushroom and Veggie Vegan Pizza Recipe
Pizza I am so sure of it, is a food of the gods. It’s something I always find myself craving if it’s gone a little while between slices. I usually always end up making a gluten-free pizza, but unless you have celiac or allergies, whole wheat is fine to eat. This is one of the easiest and best vegan pizza recipe.
- 1 whole-wheat pizza crust
- 6 Tablespoons of vegan pesto
medium sizedcloves of garlic
- 1 cup onion (red, chopped)
- 1 bell pepper, any color and sliced
- 1 pound mushrooms (baby
bellosare the testiest)
- 4 tomatoes (Roma, sliced)
- Optional: garlic salt (for sprinkling)
Vegan Pizza Recipe Instructions
- Prepare the Whole Wheat Pizza Crust according to the packets instructions.
- In a large skillet, heat some oil with the bell pepper, onion, garlic and mushroom for 3 mins max. You just want them soft, but not thoroughly cooked.
- Put vegan pesto as the base on the pizza and arrange vegetables around the top.
- Put the arranged pizza into the oven according to the base instructions and cook – normally 15 mins.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: