Why Ready Made Vegan Meals are So Progressive
London is one of the busiest cities in the world, so lunch hour is a very important time for those living and working there. During my stay in London, I was astonished at the number of ready made vegan meals in eateries that are available. What is ready-made food? It’s a fancy way of saying healthy fast-food, they are dishes prepared that you are meant to eat immediately and without any further preparation. Not only do these eateries have almost exclusively healthy options, but there was no shortage of vegan-friendly choices. This is a great example of accessibility to veganism. Why is this so important?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- The Top 5 Vegan Restaurants In Sydney Australia That You Must Try Out!
- Vegan Style Traditional Irish Christmas Cake Recipe
- A Day of Vegan Restaurants in Paris
- Rock Legends Def Leppard Feast on Vegan Junk Food Before Newcastle Show
- Are You Having a Geriatric Pregnancy?
- How To Handle Heartburn During Pregnancy
Ready Made Vegan Meals
Having a choice is an important part of food accessibility. If a non-vegan is faced with the decision of choosing between a multitude of non-vegan dishes which are familiar to him and a single
Pret-a-Manger was one of the places that I frequently visited during my time in London. With locations in nine different countries, Pret is one of the larger known names in ready-made organic food. An open fridge filled with juices, bowls, wraps, salads, and sandwiches as well as a line of soups available behind the counter makes the only difficult part trying to decide which meal you want to try first. Pret also does a lot of work to be a sustainable and a vegan-friendly company, which you can read about on their website. Due to overwhelming demand, they expanded to open Veggie Pret which has exclusively vegetarian and vegan dishes.
Do you have vegan ready-made food options in your city? Let me know in the comments below.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- Martha Stewart and Payless to Launch New Vegan Shoe Line
- Siren 101, Your Vegan Recipes For Beginners Guide
- Are Danish Dairy Farmers Scared To Let The World Know Of Their Practices?
- This Vegan Burger Joint Will be Your New Guilty Pleasure
- The Importance of Talking To Teenagers about Veganism
- Why I’m Not Eating Vegan Airline Food Anymore and Why You Shouldn’t Either