20 Reasons To Love your Pregnancy
Every expectant parent knows that pregnancy can really take a toll on you. Your bump makes it hard to get comfortable, you can’t sleep like you used to, you need to pee every five minutes, nothing fits anymore…. the list goes on and on. So, if you need a little positivity, here are 20 reasons to love your pregnancy.
- Pregnancy is the perfect time to pamper yourself. Why not relax with a scented bath or get a pregnancy massage?
2. You get to share a special secret with the people closest to you, and watch their excitement.
3. You’ll learn so much about your developing baby and your changing body.
4. You’ll discover a new found appreciation for your parents, especially if you have siblings!
5. You get to feel those first fluttery kicks and know it’s something only you can experience.
DOWNLOAD THE RAISE VEGAN APPLE APP
6. You don’t have to feel guilty for sending your partner out to get you whatever vegan food you’re craving, be it pickles and peanut butter, or ice cream and salty fries.
7. Your parents will dig out baby photos and you get to reminisce and about when you were young, and think about the precious memories you’re going to make with your baby.
8. Suddenly you’ll get lots of extra care and attention from friends and family.
9. You’re most likely going to have crazy vivid dreams, and you’ll get to laugh with your friends and partner about them.
10. When you get to hear the heartbeat for the first time and you’re suddenly so filled with joy and you’ll love your pregnancy more.
11. Shopping for cute outfits for baby can become your new obsession and you don’t have to feel guilty about spending hours online shopping.
12. You’re never alone, even when you’re taking a shower, or lying in bed, because your baby is there with you.
DOWNLOAD THE RAISE VEGAN GOOGLE PLAY APP
13. Picking a name and imagining what your baby will look like and what traits of you and your partner they will have.
14. You’ll be amazed at what your body can do, it’s not easy to grow a baby after all!
15. Whenever you look in the mirror you’ll get a sense of wonder when you realize ‘wow there’s a person growing in there!’
16. Scan pictures will take up the majority of your fridge space and make you love your pregnancy while it lasts.
17. Listening to music gets more entertaining as your baby grows and you can see and feel them dancing around inside your bump.
18. Just cause you’re pregnant doesn’t mean you can’t party! Throw a baby shower and let your friends and family lavish you with well wishes and gifts.
19. You’ll learn to get way more creative with non-alcoholic cocktails now that alcohol is off the table.
20. When your pregnancy is over, you’ll get to meet an incredible human being that you have created and carried for the past 9 months.
What are some reasons you love your pregnancy? Let us know in the comments!
WANT YOUR MAGAZINE IN PRINT? GET IT FOR UNDER $4 A MONTH RAISEVEGAN
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: