Delicious Arugula Pesto-Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
If you’re a fan of stuffed mushrooms, you’re going to go wild about these vegan pesto stuffed mushrooms. Stuffed with a peppery arugula pesto and topped with crunchy pine nuts, these make the perfect appetizer for any gathering.
Prep Time – 15 mins
Cook Time – 10 mins
Total Time – 25 mins
- Family Pack or 24 ounces baby portobello mushrooms
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 batch arugula basil pesto
- 3 tbsp pine nuts
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- While the oven is preheating, make a batch of arugula pesto.
- Remove stems from mushrooms, hollowing out the middle. Brush with olive oil and place on a baking sheet. I like to dollop a little olive oil on the baking sheet too.
- Spoon or pipe in about 2 teaspoons of pesto in each mushroom. Top with a few pine nuts and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove your stuffed mushrooms from oven and let cool 5 minutes before serving.
SIGN UP TO THE EXCLUSIVE GROUP WITH REGISTERED DIETITIANS JUSK ASK THE DIETITIAN
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: