Simply Delicious Three Layer Vegan Chili Dip
Deliciously Simple Three Layer Chili Cheese Dip
This easy and delicious three layer chili dip will be a sure hit for any gathering. With only a handful of ingredients you don’t have to waste time slaving away in the kitchen while everyone has the fun. It’s so good everyone will be begging for more!
- 1 Can of Vegan Chili (I prefer Trader Joe’s or Amy’s)
- 1 Bag of cheddar shreds (like Follow Your Heart)
- 1 Container of vegan cream cheese (like Kite Hill)
- A bag of tortilla chips, pita chips, Fritos or whatever else your dipping choice might be
- Microwave safe glass dish
- Spread cream cheese evenly into bottom of the dish.
- Pour and spread chili on top of cream cheese.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- Microwave for approx 3 minutes or until desired melted-ness.
- Serve immediately with side of desired dipping chips.
Garnish with Pico de Gallo or chopped avocado for added yumminess.
Serves: About 8-10 hungry vegans
This dip is a staple to have at any get together. It’s so versatile and can be easily changed up by adding in some chopped avocados, or garnishing it with some deliciously fresh homemade Pico de Gallo. What’s your must have dish at a get together? Let us know in the comments below!
Tags: appetizer, big game, cheese, chili, dip, easy meals, party food, Snacks, starters, vegan