Deliciously Decadent Vegan Chocolate Avocado Pudding Recipe
Who loves homemade chocolate pudding? I know I do, it brings back fond memories of going to Grandma’s when I was a wee one. This deliciously decadent vegan chocolate avocado pudding is a
cinch to make, and you probably already have all the ingredients at home. So go ahead, I give you permission to indulge yourself.
DOWNLOAD THE RAISE VEGAN APPLE APP
- 1 large ripened avocado (needs to be perfectly ripened)
- 4 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons of maple syrup (or agave nectar, because yay tequila! Don’t worry, it’s non-alcoholic)
- 4.5 tablespoons almond milk (whatever non-dairy milk you prefer is fine)
- Sunflower seeds or crushed nuts for topping (optional, but I think the sunflower seeds give it a nice little delicious crunch)
DOWNLOAD THE RAISE VEGAN GOOGLE PLAY APP
Instructions for your vegan chocolate avocado pudding
- Slice open the avocado and scoop out the pit. Cut it (carefully, ouch) into large pieces and put in the blender.
- Add the cocoa, agave syrup, and almond milk. Blend, at low speed and build up to high until it’s nice and smooth.
- If needed add a bit more agave syrup to sweeten or almond milk if it’s too thick.
- Stick your vegan chocolate avocado pudding in the refrigerator until it’s nice and chilled.
- Top with seeds or nuts if you so desire.
This recipe is also gluten free
WANT YOUR MAGAZINE IN PRINT? GET IT FOR UNDER $4 A MONTH RAISEVEGAN
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: