BERRY-BOMB GRANOLA BREAKFAST SMOOTHIE BOWL
Smoothie bowls are all the rage right now, spend more than five minutes on Instagram and you’ll see tons of them being posted every day. And who can blame people for loving them? They’re super tasty and packed full of nutrients. A breakfast smoothie bowl is a perfect way to start your day off.
- 1 heaped cup frozen berries
- 1 medium ripe banana, sliced and frozen
- 2-3 tbsp non-dairy milk
- Dried berries or fruit
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- In a blender, add banana, berries, and non-dairy milk and blend until fully combined.
- Add in your chia seeds and blend again on a low speed.
- Scoop into bowls and top with granola and dried berries. Serve.
This breakfast smoothie bowl is best when served and eaten straight away, but you can store it in a freezer safe container for up to two weeks. Just remember to let it thaw out a little bit before eating.
WANT YOUR MAGAZINE IN PRINT? GET IT FOR UNDER $4 A MONTH RAISEVEGAN.STORE
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: