Easy Spinach and Artichoke Dip Pizza Recipe
Spinach and Artichoke Dip Pizza
One of our favorite appetizers is spinach and artichoke dip. Plunging a warm tortilla chip into a bowl of “cheesy” dip never disappoints. We love this combination because it gives a great flavor to satisfy our kiddos palette and at the same time providing her with a heaping serving of vegetables. But as a parent, it’s a little hard to justify feeding my child chips and dip for dinner.
Personally, I think that’s why pizza was invented in the first place, and with spinach and artichoke dip, it’s going to be a party! Throw almost any delicious topping combination onto of a crispy crust and voila your dinner is served.
Since weeknights can be hectic having a staple dish to throw together is sometimes crucial. Between kids, work, and finding the extra moment to take a breath, the struggle is real. Throw in planning an elaborate meal and it becomes overwhelming. This easy spinach and artichoke dip pizza recipe is a great go-to and really helps to beat the weekly chaos.
RELATED: VEGAN NACHO CHEESE DIP
- 1 premade pizza crust
- 1 10 oz bag frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained of excess liquid
- ½ cup yellow onion, diced
- 4 artichoke hearts in water, rinsed, drained, and chopped
- 8 oz vegan cream cheese
- ½ cup of unsweetened plain non-dairy yogurt
- 2 tsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- ½ cup vegan mozzarella, shredded or sliced
- 2 tbsp water
- Preheat oven according to your pizza crust package.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, yogurt, nutritional yeast, and garlic powder. Set aside.
- In a sauté pan heat 2 tbsp water over medium heat. Once hot add onions and sauté until translucent, about 3-5 minutes. Add artichoke and spinach and cook for additional 2-3 minutes.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into a pan and mix with the vegetables until heated and thoroughly combined.
- Spread mixture evenly onto your pizza crust and top with vegan mozzarella.
- Bake pizza according to the package. Let cool and dig in!
RELATED: 20 GO-TO FOODS FOR YOUR TODDLER
RELATED: 28 DAY HEALTHY EATING GUIDE
Tags: easy recipe ideas, easy vegan meals, kid friendly food, pizza, quick vegan food, spinach and artichoke dip