Love Cakes? Try This Easy Vegan Lemon Cake Recipe
There is nothing more comforting than devouring a freshly baked cake, at tea time, with your family around. Winter season, holiday mood and festivity in the air- all create a magical aura that has to be completed with a delicious dessert. This easy vegan lemon cake does that perfectly. Check out the recipe for an easy to bake moist, fluffy, light and delicious dessert.
Vegan Lemon Cake
- 1.25 cups of almond milk
- Margarine (dairy free) 3/4 cup
- Maple Syrup 4 tablespoon
- Lemon Juice (freshly squeezed) 1 tablespoon
- Zest of lemons: 2
- granular Sugar 3/4 cup
- Baking powder 2 1/2 tablespoon
- All purpose flour 2.25 cups
- Baking soda: 1 tablespoon
For frosting on Vegan Lemon Cake
- Margarine 1/2 cup
- Icing Sugar 3 cups
- Lemon juice 2.5 tablespoon
Keep Scrolling for Vegan Lemon Cake cooking instructions.
WANT YOUR MAGAZINE IN PRINT? GET IT FOR UNDER $4 A MONTH RAISEVEGAN
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- RELISH THIS RAW VEGAN ICE CREAM LAYERED CAKE
- Vegan Cookie Cream Cheesecake that Melts In Your Mouth!
- 3 Vegan Cookies Recipe To Bake This Week
- 3 Vegan Desserts To Wow Your Sunday
- Take all the ingredients, mentioned under the frosting heading, in a bowl and beat them to a smooth mixture.
- Set the oven to preheat at 180 C and grease the baking pans.
- Take almond milk in a bowl and add lemon juice to it. Let it sit undisturbed for some time.
- Sieve all purpose flour in a bowl and add baking powder as well as baking soda to it. Keep it aside.
- Take a wok or pan and melt the margarine and maple syrup together over medium flame. Let it cool down a bit.
- Now, take a big bowl and add the flour mix we prepared in step 4. Pour milk and syrup mix over it that we prepared in step 3 and 5.
- Add lemon zest to the mix and beat till you obtain batter having smooth consistency.
- Carefully pour the batter in greased baking tray. bake for 35 minutes. Insert a skewer in the cake. If it comes out clean, your vegan lemon cake is ready.
- Allow the cake to cool. when it is completely cold, spread the icing on top and sides of the cake.
- Serve at tea time or with vegan vanilla ice cream as dessert after dinner.
What do you think of this Vegan lemon Cake recipe? Let us know in the comments below.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
Tags: easy vegan cakes, vegan cake, vegan desserts, vegan recipes