Natalie Portman Shares Vegan Dish She Says Kids Can’t Say No To
“So many people have been asking me recently how to incorporate #plantbased food into their kid’s diet” Portman posted on Instagram, sharing her recipe for sweet potato fries in response.
“I’m not an elaborate cook” Portman confesses, “but this is one of the easiest recipes. Plus it sounds unhealthy but is in fact healthy…in other words, it’s perfect for kids.”
Vegan Sweet Potato Fries
Read on for Portman’s recipe and give it a go yourself!
- Sweet potatoes
- Salt & pepper
- Avocado oil
- Step 1: peel and slice sweet potatoes
- Step 2: coat in avocado oil, salt & pepper
- Step 3: bake until golden brown (I usually set the oven temp to 420 degrees)
You might also like:
- VEGANISM IS FEMINISM FOR FEMALE ANIMALS? NATALIE PORTMAN’S STIRRING SPEECH
- VEGAN RECIPES SURE TO PLEASE NON-VEGAN KIDS AND GUESTS
- EASY VEGAN SOUR CREAM RECIPE TO TRY THIS WEEKEND
Natalie Portman On Veganism
The V for Vendetta actor reportedly gave up eating animals at just nine years old, and later went on to embrace veganism as she discovered more about the food industry.
Although her husband Benjamin Millepied follows a vegetarian diet, they are raising their two children as vegans.
Would you give this simple recipe a try? Let us know in the comments!