Quick and Easy Vegan Mushroom Risotto
This vegan mushroom risotto is so quick and easy to make, and it tastes delicious. You can use nutritional yeast to give your dish a ‘cheesy’ flavor too. This recipe is dairy-free, gluten-free, nut-free, soy-free, vegan and tastes good. What more could you want?
- ½ white onion diced
- 3 large cloves minced garlic
- 3.5 oz button mushrooms
- 3.5 oz risotto rice
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp nutritional yeast
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley to serve
DOWNLOAD THE RAISE VEGAN APPLE APP
DOWNLOAD THE RAISE VEGAN GOOGLE PLAY APP
- Heat your olive oil in a large saute pan. Add in onion and garlic on a medium heat until softened. Add in your mushrooms and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in your risotto rice and immediately pour in the vegetable stock. Bring your vegan mushroom risotto to the boil and then reduce to a simmer for approx 30 minutes, or until all of the liquid has been absorbed and the rice is fully cooked. If necessary, add in some more hot water.
- Once your risotto is fully cooked, add in the nutritional yeast, stir in salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from the heat and serve with fresh parsley on top. Enjoy your delicious vegan mushroom risotto!
WANT YOUR MAGAZINE IN PRINT? GET IT FOR UNDER $4 A MONTH RAISEVEGAN.STORE
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: