STAYING HEALTHY WHEN THE REST OF THE FAMILY IS SICK
When a loved one comes down with an illness, it can have a domino
- Wash your hands often. After you’ve handled used tissues, bed sheets or silverware, suds up! This is the most overlooked habit, but it can stop the germs in their tracks.
- Take elderberry syrup. Elderberries are an amazing immune system booster that can alleviate cold, flu, allergy, and sinus infection symptoms.
- Supplement with zinc. Zinc is a great immunity booster. If your zinc levels are low, it can severely inhibit your body’s ability to fight off harmful pathogens.
- Take a vegan probiotic. Boosting our good gut bacteria can make all the difference in our fight to stay healthy, especially when surrounded by sickness.
- Try juicing fruits and vegetables. Making a fresh juice with celery, cucumber, apple
,and citrus can flood our bodies with antioxidants and essential vitamins and minerals. Throwing in fresh ginger root and turmeric can help struggling family members recover more quickly, too!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: