Sweet And Spicy Bang Bang Cauliflower Bites
Sweet and spicy is a classic combination of flavors. I love any dish that has the sweetness at first bite and then a little heat that makes you want to go back for a second taste. Cauliflower bites or “wings” are a great substitute for meat-based meals. They offer great meaty texture and a full stomach. This recipe provides a creamy sauce and hearty bites. And why it is perfectly delicious on its own you can also try wrapping them up in a soft tortilla for a street taco feel.
Without much ado, let me get you to sweet and spicy cauliflower bites recipe.
You might also like:
- Skin Salvaging Spirulina Vegan Smoothie
- Butternut Squash Quinoa Vegan Salad Recipe
- Cosmopolitan Cocktail Recipe for Valentine’s Day 2019
- How To Throw A Birthday Party For Vegan Kid With Non Vegan Friends
Bang Bang Cauliflower Bites
- 12 oz. cauliflower florets
- 1 cup cashews, soaked in hot water for 30 minutes
- 1 cup plant milk, divided
- 1/2 cup quinoa flour
- 1/2 breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1/2 tsp sriracha
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add quinoa flour and 1/2 cup of the plant milk. Whisk until well combined. Add in cauliflower florets and coat them completely with the mixture.
- Remove cauliflower from the bowl with a slotted spoon into a clean bowl. Sprinkle breadcrumbs on top and toss to coat.
- Place battered florets in the lined baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
- While cauliflower is baking make the sauce.
- In a blender, add remaining 1/2 cup plant milk, cashews, sriracha, lemon juice, garlic powder, sweet chili sauce, and salt. Blend until smooth.
- Starting with 1/2 cup of sauce, pour over baked cauliflower and toss until coated. Adding more sauce if needed. Enjoy topped with green onion.
Your cauliflower bites are ready to eat! If you like the recipe, do not forget to hit the share button.