Taking The Leap, Now CoverGirl is Cruelty Free
Drugstore beauty brand giant Covergirl is
The cruelty-free beauty brand posted on Instagram to let the world know that all Covergirl products are cruelty-free and that the brand has discontinued selling in China, where animal testing is legally required.
In a press release, CEO of Cruelty-Free International, Michelle Thew, exclaimed her delight in partnering with Coty, Covergirl’s parent company to end cruel and unnecessary testing on animals and that she hopes other cosmetic brands will follow Covergirl’s lead to becoming cruelty-free.
Coty has committed to making at least one more of their brands cruelty-free by 2020. Ukonwa Ojo, CMO of Coty invited other brands to join them in making the industry completely cruelty-free.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- Should You Be Worried About Metals In Baby Food?
- Marathon Madness Vegan Recovery Smoothie Recipe
- Greggs Are Testing Vegan Sausage Rolls
- Anne Evers Fraser, The 97 Year Old Vegan “I’ll Never Go Back”
- Celebrities Attend ‘Mercy For Animals’ Hidden Heroes Gala For Farm Animals
- Milk Pus Cells Threshold Increasing in England
Cover Girl is Cruelty Free
The Leaping Bunny certification is renowned internationally for cosmetics and household products to show that they are cruelty-free and ethical. Cruelty-Free international rigorously audit every aspect of a company to ensure that all products are cruelty-free and ethical, from ingredients and suppliers to manufacturing and production, making the certificate extremely difficult to get. The Leaping Bunny website has an extensive list of all products that are approved by the company.
Covergirl is committed to making affordable, quality, cruelty-free makeup available for all.
Covergirl sells a huge range of products at an affordable price such as; mascaras, lipsticks, foundation, eyeliners, blushers and eyeshadow palettes, just to name a few. Covergirl products are widely available at all major drug stores, grocery stores and online at the CoverGirl website and on Amazon.
Get Six Issues of Raise Vegan Magazine for Only $29.40
GET MY ISSUES
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- Why You Should Be Concerned about Hypothyroidism and Pregnancy
- Gabrielle Union and Adenomyosis, What You Need To Know About The Condition
- Why isn’t Veganism Popular in French Culture?
- Vegan Stew That You Sure Will Love
- 5 Gifts for the Vegan Wanderluster in Your Life
- Squaring the Circle, How We Normalized Eating Animals To Children