The Ultimate Green Vegan Pesto Recipe
This is it, your ultimate vegan pesto recipe.
Everyone loves a good pesto, regardless if it’s mixed in with some frsh summer greens and a sunny day, or heavily loaded on a pasta dish with a side order of crusty bread in front of the fire. A good vegan pesto recipe is sometimes hard to come by. Our ultimate dish method wow your guests, and add a sparkle to any dish.
Makes: 2 hearty cups of pesto
Prep time: 20 min (if you can keep yourself from eating it along the way)
- 4 cups tightly packed basil
- 1 full cup walnuts or pine nuts
- 4 – 5 cloves garlic chopped.
- 1 full cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Dash or more of sea salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
- Place the basil, walnuts or pine nuts, and garlic in a food processor. Pulse to combine, until the mixture is coarsely ground.
- Turn the motor on and drizzle the olive oil in a steady stream. Add the sea salt, pepper, lemon, and nutritional yeast, and pulse a few more times to combine.
Do you have a stunning vegan pesto recipe that everyone raves about? We want to know about it. Maybe there’s an extra ingredient that no one has ever thought about, that is so simplistic in nature, but will excite even the dullest of taste buds. Let us know in the comment section.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: