The Ultimate Vegan Taco Stack From Beyond Burger
Having a BBQ soon, or even just planning the ultimate lazy Saturday afternoon? Whatever you do, don’t forget to stock up on Beyond Burger! This taco stack is exactly what you didn’t know you needed!
- 2 packages of Beyond Burger
- 4 tortillas
- 1/2 can garbanzo beans
- 1 cup homemade guac (below)
- Garnishes of choice
Homemade Guac Recipe:
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 mashed avocados
- 1/2 chopped tomato
- 1/4 chopped onion
- 2 tbsp spicy jalapeño salsa
- Salt to taste
1) Crumble up and pan fry each beyond burger for 4-5 mins.
2) Next, crisp your tortillas by placing one tortilla at a time in the pan and flipping after 1 minute or so on each side. Set them aside.
4) Assemble your stack!!! Layer the guac, meat crumbles, garbanzos, and repeat. Enjoy!
For more awesome recipes, check out Beyond Meat
Don’t forget to check out Raise Vegan magazine for more great recipes.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: