This Raw Vegan Carrot Cake With Cashew Frosting Recipe Is Now My Life
Have you ever made something so good it changed your life? Well, that’s how I feel about this raw vegan carrot cake with cashew frosting. It’s so good I have to stop myself from eating the whole thing in one sitting.
Raw Vegan Carrot Cake Ingredients
- 3.5 cups shredded carrots
- 1 cup of pitted dates
- 1 cup of walnuts
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- small pinch of salt
DOWNLOAD THE RAISE VEGAN APPLE APP
Raw Cashew Vanilla Frosting Ingredients
- 2 cups raw cashews, they need to be soaked overnight to be soft
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 2/3 cup water – you will need to eyeball this for a measure
- 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 large tablespoon of lemon juice
- pinch of salt
DOWNLOAD THE RAISE VEGAN GOOGLE PLAY APP
To Make The Raw Vegan Carrot Cake
- Blend everything together in a food processor until a smooth consistency.
- Press mixture into an 8-inch cake pan with removable bottom, or just a regular 8-inch baking pan.
- Top with Raw Cashew Vanilla Frosting just before serving
To Make the Raw Cashew Vanilla Frosting
- Pulse all ingredients together in a food processor until blended.
- Add extra water to thin to your desired consistency if needed.
WANT YOUR MAGAZINE IN PRINT? GET IT FOR UNDER $4 A MONTH RAISEVEGAN
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: