Tim Hortons Now Offers Vegan Breakfast Sandwich Using Beyond Meat
Canada’s largest coffee chain Tim Hortons has announced the retailing of breakfast sandwiches featuring the Beyond Meat sausage patty, across all of their locations in Canada. Learn more about it here.
You might also like:
- THE VEGAN RAPPER SINGING TO THE TUNES OF CRUELTY-FREE LIVING
- HOW MATERNITY COMPRESSION CAN HELP DURING PREGNANCY AND POSTPARTUM
- PHOTOGRAPHER’S RAW CAPTURE DELIVERS STRIKING MESSAGE ABOUT POSTPARTUM
- JORDAN CRAIG BLAMES EX TRISTAN THOMPSON FOR HER PREGNANCY COMPLICATIONS
Canadian coffee shop giant Tim Hortons now sells breakfast sandwiches using Beyond Meat sausage patty
The 4,000 location strong coffee chain, making it Canada’s biggest, will now serve breakfast sandwiches featuring the Beyond Meat sausage patty, at all of their locations, the company declared in a press release. The coffee shop chain becomes the second major Canadian food retailer to employ the famous Beyond Meat patty in their offering. Out of the three new options, only one will be vegan-friendly and will retail at $3.99 (prices vary based on location).
The first was burger-chain A&W Canada that struck a deal with the plant-based meat maker, last summer, selling a jaw-dropping 90,000 burger in just 72 hours, according to reports. As per the vegan offering at Tim Hortons is concerned, the fast-food chain will offer Beyond Meat sausage patty on a baked biscuit with lettuce and tomatoes, in what they call- ‘Beyond Sausage Lettuce Tomato.’ Tim Hortons expansion comes after the fast-food chain trial ran which featured the options last month in selected locations.
“We’ve listened to our guests and are excited to be able to offer three delicious breakfast sandwiches that vegans, vegetarians, flexitarians, and meat lovers can feel good about.”Mike Hancock, COO Tim Hortons, via press release
Furthermore, Ethan Brown said “our Beyond Breakfast Sausage not only tastes great but comes with the added environmental benefits of plant-based protein,” for busy Canadians on the go. Beyond meat’s hamburger version was reportedly debuted in the Canadian grocery store last month across all major stores like Loblaws, Sobeys, Metro and Longo’s, among others.
You might also like:
- MAKE AWESOME VEGAN CHOCOLATE PIE BY ‘THE PLANT-BASED ON A BUDGET’ COOKBOOK
- LUSH LAUNCHES A RANGE OF VEGAN MAKE UP BRUSHES
- JUST INC. LAUNCHES ‘BREKKY BURGER’ WITH NEXT LEVEL BURGER, COAST TO COAST
- THIS IS AERA; THE LUXURY VEGAN SHOE BRAND BY FORMER D&G PRESIDENT