Vegan Avocado Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe
Avocados are the bomb, and this vegan avocado chocolate ice cream is no exception.
They’ve taken off in popularity over the last few years because of their versatility and awesome health benefits. You can throw it on some toast, make a killer guac, stick it in a smoothie and now there’s even an avocado beer! Here’s a simple and delicious ice cream recipe using the sweetest superfood around!
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and diced
- ½ cup unsweetened cashew milk (or other plant-based milk)
- 2 tablespoons coconut butter melted (or extra virgin coconut oil)
- 3-4 tablespoons coconut palm syrup or another sweetener
- 4 tablespoons raw cacao powder (or unsweetened cocoa powder)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Taste, and add more sweetener or cacao if needed.
- Pour the ice cream mixture into a freezer-safe bowl and freeze for about three hours, mixing well every 30 minutes.
- After three hours, scoop into bowls, serve and enjoy!
Have you made this vegan avocado chocolate ice cream? Let us know in the comments below!
SIGN UP TO THE EXCLUSIVE GROUP WITH REGISTERED DIETITIANS JUST ASK THE DIETITIAN
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: